Birds Eye Aerial Drones Company Overview
Technology and application in the photography and videography field have evolved at lightning speed. This is especially true with the implementation of aerial drones. Considering these changes, along with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) law and city regulation changes, the marketplace has grown exponentially.
So why choose Birds Eye Aerial Drones for your aerial imagery needs?
Well, technology is only as powerful as the people behind it: one of which is the people who implement it. When forging new relationships, what are some of the qualities you’d expect of the individual whom you would trust with your business needs?
Experience, Expertise, Equity Perhaps?
At Birds Eye Aerial Drones these are the very character traits we strive to employ. In addition, we exercise sound judgment and strict flight discipline every day with every flight. Consequently, we are responsible aviation professionals who pilot our growing fleet of Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS).
Aerial Imagery in San Diego
Birds Eye Aerial Drones, LLC is one of San Diego's leading Drone Service companies. A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing professional birds eye aerial imagery. To assist you, we provide easy to implement, turnkey aerial imagery solutions. Solutions including acquiring, processing, and delivering aerial imagery to our customers. Do you require actionable aerial data for mapping and agriculture or aerial imagery for the entertainment or real estate industry? If so, we have just the right team to meet your needs.
Birds Eye employs expert technology to outfit its fleet of drones. Another key point to consider is our experienced pilots who perform operations that are always safe, legal, and insured. We don't just fly drones and capture imagery. To ensure that our deliverables provide intelligence that adds value to our customers business we've created strategic partnerships. Partnerships such as full-service GIS and CA Certified Survey and Environmental firms as well as data engineers. We put drone technology to work for you.
As required by law, our pilots have a Part 107 Remote Pilot in Command Certificate with a UAS Rating. Along with the aforementioned, our pilots have years experience with fixed-wing and rotor wing UAS/RC piloting experience. Willing to travel worldwide.
Birds Eye Aerial Drones, LLC was founded in 2015 by Scott Painter. After retiring from the Navy Scott obtained his BA in Aviation Management and worked overseas in Afghanistan. Then, based on his life-long love of flying and technology, he created this company. A point often overlooked is that we were among the first companies granted permission for commercial use of UAS.
If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. ~ Marc Anthony
- Significantly, our Founder has 30+ years of industry experience (combined UAS, sUAS, full scale and RC aircraft)
- In fact, our Chief Pilot has had a Private Pilot’s License for many years (lots of time, experience, and familiarity dealing with the National Airspace, weather, etc)
- Markedly, all of our pilots are FAA Part107 Certified
- Worth pointing out, we were among the 1st companies in the US granted permission for the commercial use of UAS
- To be sure, we're FAA Approved, Licensed, Registered and Insured (this takes any liability off of you and your company!)
- Furthermore, we're a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/SB/DVBE/SLBE)
- Not to mention, ISNetworld Compliant
- By the same token Birds Eye is CPUC Clearinghouse Certified
- Ultimately we joined Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)
- Obviously, members of the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Sytems International (AUVSI)
- Definitely members of South County Economic Development Council (SCEDC)
- Recently joined the East County Economic Development Council (ECEDC)
- Additionally, we're members of US Chamber of Commerce