GOVERNMENTAERIAL IMAGING SERVICES
Implement our Government Aerial Imaging Services to help take your projects, operations and contracts to new heights.
Take flight with us and join with those who’ve experienced the satisfaction of working with our team of professionals.
Who Do We Serve With Our Government Aerial Imaging Services?
Do you belong to a city, state or federal agency or entity which issues government contracts?
Are you a higher education facility who requires aerial imaging or Pilot in Command services?
Are you the Prime on a government contract?
Do you have minority, diversity or set-aside goals to meet?
If yes, then you are the type of client we support with our government contracts veteran subcontractor services.
Who are we?
Birds Eye Aerial Drones (BEAD) is a 4-year old Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) imaging and data collection company with 30 years industry experience. Founded by Scott Painter, a 24-year retired Navy Chief. We support your operations from beginning to end by putting our time and money-saving technology to work for you. Depending on the Scope of Work we can function as prime or veteran subcontractor on government contracts. Our current certifications: SDVOSB/SB/DVBE/SLBE/SBE.
How Can Government Contract Veteran Subcontractor Aerial Imaging Services Help You?
- Increase your current operational capabilities without adding to your bottom line
- As a veteran subcontractor we create and develop common-sense applications for aerial imaging
- Save time and money
- Veteran subcontractor aerial imaging can give you a competitive edge when submitting RFQs or submitting bids
- We have a scalable network to complete any size project with excellence
- Simple on-call or contract billing structure
Government Contract Services
- UAS Systems and Operations Consulting
- Pilot-in-Command Services
- On-Call Marketing
- Environmental Support
- Inspections, Mapping, Volumetrics and Orthomosaics
- Survey and Survey Support
- Aerial Progress Photography and Time-Lapse
- Smart City Solutions
- UAS Equipment Purchasing and Personnel Training
- Aerial Photography and Videography
- Engineering, Construction, and Infrastructure Government Contracts – If the project is engineering or construction in nature we can offer support every step of the way. Implementing UAS services can support your project’s timeline and budget. Not to mention mitigate safety and environmental risks. From concept to completion we are here to support your government contracts, projects and operations.
- Emergency Responder and Law Enforcement Government Contracts– Should you be looking for emergency responder and law enforcement support we can help there too. From first-eyes-on-scene to fire and border monitoring as well as crime scene inspections and post-disaster mapping. We have just the right team and equipment to support your activities and operations.
Looking to build out your own Unmanned
Aerial Systems (UAS) division?
Use a Veteran-Owned business to fulfill your purchases and training.
Finally, your department has decided to bring UAS services in-house. We can help! Our extensive military background helps us to help you. From start to finish we’ve got you covered.
Government Contracts Veteran Subcontractor UAS Imaging Client Use
One of our clients won a city contract for bridge work. Including our aerial imaging as part of their bid submission seems to have helped with this by offering time and money savings technology as part of the plan. We captured inspection imagery which otherwise would have had to be captured via bucket truck over the bridge. This is risky to human safety. With our aerial inspection imagery we were able to pass along a significant cost and time savings. Not to mention mitigating both environmental and personnel safety concerns.
Government Contracts In A Nutshell
Would you like to:
- Save time and money?
- Mitigate safety and environmental concerns?
- Add additional tools to your tool kit without the supporting infrastructure?
- Get the job done quickly and efficiently?
- Implement cutting-edge technology?
- Obtain usable aerial data?
- Meet your diversity and set-aside goals?
- Set your company apart when submitting RFQs or bidding for contracts?
- Have flexible billing?
If your answer to any of the above is “Yes!” then leverage our professional government aerial imaging services to help take your projects to new heights.
Keep Updated With The latest News
About Birds Eye Aerial Drones
First and foremost, BEAD is an SDVOSB company providing turnkey aerial imaging solutions and consulting to help you improve your ROI. For example, do you require actionable aerial data for mapping & environmental monitoring? Perhaps aerial imagery for the entertainment, AEC, utility or communications industry? In fact, we’ve got just the right solution to meet your needs.
Above all, we observe all local, state & federal flight safety regulations, as applicable and are $10M insured.