GOVERNMENTAERIAL IMAGING SERVICES
Book NowImplement our Government Aerial Imaging Services to help take your projects, operations and contracts to new heights.
Happy ClientsTake flight with us and join with those who’ve experienced the satisfaction of working with our team of professionals.
Who Do We Serve With Our Government Aerial Imaging Services?
Are you a higher education facility who requires aerial imaging or Pilot in Command services?
Are you the Prime on a government contract?
Do you have minority, diversity or set-aside goals to meet?
If yes, then you are the type of client we support with our government contracts veteran subcontractor services.
Who are we?
How Can Government Contract Veteran Subcontractor Aerial Imaging Services Help You?
- Increase your current operational capabilities without adding to your bottom line
- As a veteran subcontractor we create and develop common-sense applications for aerial imaging
- Save time and money
- Veteran Subcontractor aerial imaging can give you a competitive edge when submitting RFQs or submitting bids
- We have the scalable network to complete any size project with excellence
- Simple on-call or contract billing structure
Government Contract Services
- UAS Systems and Operations Consulting
- Pilot-in-Command Services
- On-Call Marketing
- Environmental Support
- Inspections, Mapping, Volumetrics and Orthomosaics
- Survey And Survey Support
- Aerial Progress Photography And Time-Lapse
- Smart City Solutions
- UAS Equipment Purchasing And Personnel Training
- Aerial Photography And Videography
- Engineering, Construction, And Infrastructure Government Contracts – If the project is engineering or construction in nature we can offer support every step of the way. Implementing UAS services can support your project’s timeline and budget. Not to mention mitigate safety and environmental risks. From concept to completion we are here to support your government contracts, projects
- Emergency Responder and Law Enforcement Government Contracts– Should you be looking for emergency responder and law enforcement support we can help there too. From first eyes on scene and fire and border monitoring to crime scene inspections and post-disaster mapping. We have just the right team and equipment to support your activities and operations.
Looking to build out your own Unmanned
Aerial Systems (UAS) division?
Finally, your department has decided to bring UAS services in-house. We can help! Our extensive military background helps us to help you. From start to finish we’ve got you covered.
Government Contracts Veteran Subcontractor UAS Imaging Client Use
One of our clients, using our aerial imaging as part of their bid submission won the city contract for bridge work. We captured inspection imagery which would have had to be done with a bucket truck hanging over the bridge risking human safety. With our aerial inspection imagery we were able to pass along a significant cost and time savings, as well as mitigate both an environmental and personnel safety concern.
Government Contracts In A Nutshell
Would you like to:
- Save time and money?
- Mitigate safety and environmental concerns?
- Add additional tools to your tool kit without the supporting infrastructure?
- Get the job done quickly and efficiently?
- Implement cutting-edge technology?
- Obtain usable aerial data?
- Meet your diversity and set-aside goals?
- Set your company apart when submitting RFQs or bidding for contracts?
- Have flexible billing?
Keep Updated With The latest News
About Birds Eye Aerial Drones
Noteably, BEAD is an SDVOSB company providing turnkey aerial imaging solutions to help you improve your ROI. In fact we’ve just the right team to meet your needs. Whether you require actionable aerial data for mapping & environmental or aerial imagery for the entertainment, AEC or marketing industry.
Above all, we observe all local, state & federal flight safety regulations, as applicable and are $10M insured.