ENVIRONMENTALAERIAL VIEW SERVICES
Who Do We Serve with our
Environmental Protection Aerial View Services?
Are you an environmental, construction or engineering company?
Are you a Prime Contractor for one of the above?
Is your company submitting an RFQ or bid for a contract which calls for environmental monitoring or mapping?
Would the information be better captured via aerial view?
Looking to meet minority or diversity goals?
If yes, then you are the type of client we support with our environmental protection aerial view services.
How Can Environmental Protection
Aerial View Services Help You?
We are here to support your environmental protection and monitoring projects from concept to completion.
- We provide aerial support services every step of the way
- Increase your current operational capabilities without adding to your bottom line
- UAS imaging can complement your current operational capabilities
- Get the job done quickly and efficiently
- Utilize cutting-edge technology
- Common-sense applications to help implement new UAS technology
- Save time and money
- Easy on-call or contract billing structure makes it easy to leverage our professional utility UAS imaging services
- Mitigate safety and environmental concerns
Environmental Aerial View Services
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Monitoring, Mapping And Surveying
- Full-Service GIS Mapping
- Time-Lapse And Aerial View Photography And Videography
- Recurring Environmental Protection Aerial Views Monitoring
- Consulting as it relates to UAS environmental support
On-Going ‘Area of Concern’ Monitoring and Inspections
- Shoreline erosion monitoring
- Habitat restoration
- Vegetation encroachment
- Habitat Surveys
- Area Mapping and DEM
Environmental Protection Aerial
Views Client Use Cases
Using our aerial imaging as part of their bid submission, one of our clients, won the city contract for bridge work. Using sustainable environmental protection aerial views we captured the required inspection imagery. Traditionally this would be done with a bucket truck hanging over the bridge, risking human safety. With our aerial inspection imagery, we were able to pass along a significant cost and time savings, as well as mitigate both environmental and personnel safety concerns.
One of our Landscape Architect Companies had a landscape restructuring project. The goal was to restore the surrounding habitat and native plantings. They needed an aerial orthomosaic and DEM. The traditional means would have included manned aircraft and boots on the ground. Using our environmental protection aerial views our client enjoyed a significant cost and time savings. All this while protecting the existing sensitive habitat.
Aerial Inspection and Monitoring
Keep Updated With The latest News
About Birds Eye Aerial Drones
First and foremost, BEAD is an SDVOSB company providing turnkey aerial imaging solutions and consulting to help you improve your ROI. For example, do you require actionable aerial data for mapping & environmental monitoring? Perhaps aerial imagery for the entertainment, AEC, utility or communications industry? In fact, we’ve got just the right solution to meet your needs.
Above all, we observe all local, state & federal flight safety regulations, as applicable and are $10M insured.