COMMERCIALAERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
Implementing our Commercial Aerial Services can be an additional tool in your toolkit, without adding to your bottom line.
Take flight with us and join with those who’ve experienced the satisfaction of working with our team of professionals.
Who Do We Serve With Our
Commercial Aerial Photography Services?
How about a survey company?
These are the types of clients, along with transportation, on-call marketing, higher education, commercial and luxury realtors, and luxury resorts that we serve with our commercial aerial photography and data collection services.
How Can Commercial Aerial Photography
and Data Collection Services Help You?
From the beginning, we support your project with services such as environmental support, inspection, mapping, volumetrics, survey, surveying support and orthomosaics. Throughout the project, we offer progress monitoring, time-lapse and aerial photography and videography. Finally, to show off your hard work, we’ll take stunning commercial aerial photography and video for your marketing department. Actually, from concept to completion we are here to support your projects and operations via our Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS).
- Mitigate Safety and Environmental Concerns
- UAS Sustainability Factor
- Improve your ROI with Aerial Photography and Data Collection Services
- Add additional operational capabilities without the expense and personnel commitment of bringing UAS in-house.
- Save time and money
- Common-sense applications to help implement new UAS technology
- Commercial aerial photography can give you a competitive edge when submitting RFQs or bidding for contracts
- Simple on-call billing structure
Commercial Aerial Photography Services
- Aerial Mapping, Surveying & Inspections – orthomosaic, digital elevation models (DEM), topography
- Smart City Solutions – Via our partners we have the skills and expertise to help you implement your Smart City vision.
- GIS Mapping
- Environmental Support Services
- Progress Photography
- Time-Lapse Photography and Videography
- Marketing Aerial Photography and Videography
- Corporate Living Logo
- Litigation Imagery
- Corporate Event Aerial Imagery
- Higher Education Support
- Suite of Editing Services
Commercial Aerial Photography
and Data Collection Client Use
CAD Base Maps
Example of how our commercial aerial imaging services were put to use by a landscape architecture firm. Ultimately, they needed a base map of a large scrawling condominium complex. The map would be used by the firm itself for landscape planning as well as by the homeowners association. Fortunately, our client didn’t want to hire a manned aircraft, as this option would be costly and the noise pollution would disrupt the homeowners. Alternatively, completing this on foot would’ve taken many hours and impeded on a nearby habitat. Using our aerial imaging services, our client was able to obtain the aerial perspective desired, in a timely manner and at a fraction of the cost. Bonus, the habitat remained undisturbed.
Aerial Marketing Imagery
A second client who employs our commercial aerial imaging services is an engineering firm. They use our birds eye photography and videography for eye-catching, aerial imagery of their completed transportation projects for use in their marketing as well as project reporting.
Aerial Inspection/Environmental Mitigation
A third client, using our aerial imaging as part of their bid submission, won the city contract for bridge work. We captured inspection imagery which would have had to be done with a bucket truck hanging over the bridge risking human safety. With our aerial inspection imagery we were able to pass along a significant cost and time savings, and mitigate very real safety and environmental concerns.
Corporate Event/Company Branding – Living Logo
Another of our clients wanted a unique and memorable team building event for their annual corporate conference. By scheduling our Living Logo Package they got just that. A fun and interactive activity. Each participant receives a keepsake t-shirt and the company obtains exclusive one-of-a-kind branding aerial photography and unique aerial videography. The company representative, venue event planner, as well as the contracted corporate event planner were all thrilled with the results.
Baja 1000 – Sports Aerial Videography
Our client wanted raw aerial footage of the annual Baja 1000, trophy truck racing event. A full day on site proved both aerial as well as ground-level footage for use in their own marketing efforts.
Commercial Aerial Photography In A Nutshell
Would you like to:
- Save time and money?
- Mitigate safety and environmental concerns?
- Add additional tools to your tool kit without the supporting infrastructure?
- Get the job done quickly and efficiently?
- Implement cutting-edge technology?
- Obtain usable aerial data?
- Set your company apart when submitting RFQs or bidding for contracts?
- Use easy on-call billing?
If your answer to any of the above is “Yes!” then leverage our professional commercial aerial imaging services to help take your projects to new heights.
Keep Updated With The latest News
About Birds Eye Aerial Drones
First and foremost, BEAD is an SDVOSB company providing turnkey aerial imaging solutions and consulting to help you improve your ROI. For example, do you require actionable aerial data for mapping & environmental monitoring? Perhaps aerial imagery for the entertainment, AEC, utility or communications industry? In fact, we’ve got just the right solution to meet your needs.
Above all, we observe all local, state & federal flight safety regulations, as applicable and are $10M insured.