GOVERNMENTAERIAL IMAGING SERVICES
Who Do We Serve With Our Government Aerial Imaging Services?
Do you belong to a city, state or federal agency or entity which issues government contracts?
Are you a higher education facility who requires aerial imaging or Pilot in Command services?
Are you the Prime on a government contract?
Do you have minority, diversity or set-aside goals to meet?
If yes, then you are the type of client we support with our government contracts veteran subcontractor services.
If your answer to any of the above is “Yes!” then leverage our professional government aerial imaging services to help take your projects to new heights.
Who are we?
Birds Eye Aerial Drones (BEAD) was founded by Scott Painter, a 24-year retired Navy Chief. We support your operations from beginning to end by putting our time and money-saving technology to work for you. Depending on the Scope of Work we can function as prime or veteran subcontractor on government contracts. Our current certifications: SDVOSB/SB/DVBE/SLBE/SBE.
How Can Government Contract Veteran Subcontractor Aerial Imaging Services Help You?
- Increase your current operational capabilities without adding to your bottom line
- As a veteran subcontractor we create and develop common-sense applications for aerial imaging
- Save time and money
- Veteran subcontractor aerial imaging can give you a competitive edge when submitting RFQs or submitting bids
- We have a scalable network to complete any size project with excellence
- Simple on-call or contract billing structure
Government Contract Services
- UAS Systems and Operations Consulting
- Pilot-in-Command Services
- On-Call Marketing
- Environmental Support
- Inspections, Mapping, Volumetrics and Orthomosaics
- Survey and Survey Support
- Aerial Progress Photography and Time-Lapse
- Smart City Solutions
- UAS Equipment Purchasing and Personnel Training
- Aerial Photography and Videography
- Engineering, Construction, and Infrastructure Government Contracts – If the project is engineering or construction in nature we can offer support every step of the way. Implementing UAS services can support your project’s timeline and budget. Not to mention mitigate safety and environmental risks. From concept to completion we are here to support your government contracts, projects and operations.
- Emergency Responder and Law Enforcement Government Contracts– Should you be looking for emergency responder and law enforcement support we can help there too. From first-eyes-on-scene to fire and border monitoring as well as crime scene inspections and post-disaster mapping. We have just the right team and equipment to support your activities and operations.
Keep Updated With The latest News
About Birds Eye Aerial Drones
First and foremost, BEAD is an SDVOSB company providing turnkey aerial imaging solutions and consulting to help you improve your ROI. For example, do you require actionable aerial data for mapping & environmental monitoring? Perhaps aerial imagery for the entertainment, AEC, utility or communications industry? In fact, we’ve got just the right solution to meet your needs.
Above all, we observe all local, state & federal flight safety regulations, as applicable and are $10M insured.