The technology and application in the photography and videography field has evolved at lightning speed with the implementation of aerial drones. Along with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) law and city regulations changes the marketplace has grown exponentially.
So why choose Birds Eye Aerial Drones for your aerial imagery needs?
Technology is only as powerful as the people behind it: one of which is the people who implement it. What are some of the qualities you’d expect of the individual whom you would trust with your business needs?
Experience, Expertise, Equity?
At Birds Eye Aerial Drones these are the very character traits we strive to employ, along with exercising sound judgment and strict flight discipline every day with every flight. We are responsible aviation professionals who pilot our growing fleet of Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS).
Birds Eye Aerial Drones, LLC is one of San Diego's leading Drone Service companies. A Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business providing professional birds eye aerial imagery. We provide turnkey solutions to acquire, process, and deliver aerial imagery to our customers. Whether you require actionable aerial data for mapping and agriculture or aerial imagery for the entertainment or real estate industry, we have just the right team to meet your needs.
Birds Eye Aerial Drones employs expert technology to outfit its fleet of drones and experienced pilots to perform operations that are always safe, legal, and insured. We use data engineers to ensure that the deliverables provide intelligence that adds value to our customers business. We don’t make drones for you. We make drones work for you.
Our pilots have a Part 107 Remote Pilot in Command Certificate with a sUAS Rating along with fixed wing and rotor wing UAS/RC piloting experience. We are willing to travel worldwide.
Birds Eye Aerial Drones, LLC was founded in 2015 by Scott Painter. After retiring from the Navy, obtaining his BA in Aviation Management and working overseas in Afghanistan, Scott created this company based on his life-long love of flying and technology. Birds Eye Aerial Drone was among the first 500 coveted 333 Exemptions granted by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
If you do what you love, you'll never work a day in your life. ~ Marc Anthony
- 30+ years experience (combined drone, full scale and RC aircraft)
- Our Chief Pilot has a Private Pilot’s License (have years of actual flying experience)
- All of our pilots are Part107 Certified
- Among the first 500 coveted 333 Exemptions granted by the FAA
- FAA Approved, Licensed, Registered and Insured (this takes any liability off of you and your company!)
- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- La Mesa's first aerial imagery company
- International Cinematographers Guild (IATSE Local 600)
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA)